Monday, March 31, 2008

哦?


14.03.2008
Announcement from Shane
Hi everyone ,
You've probably all heard the news by now, but I wanted to let you know personally that Gillian and I are having another baby!
I can't even begin to describe how amazing we're both feeling right now - as you can imagine, we're completely over the moon and Nicole is very excited at the thought of having a little brother or sister to play with.
The baby is due in September, so quite a while to go yet, although I'm sure it'll fly by really quickly. Gillian's bump is growing by the day and she's extremely happy and healthy.
I look forward to introducing the new member of the Filan clan to you later in the year!

Love Shane

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
惊讶中。。。。。
他们已经有了第二个贝比了?
惭愧咯。。。。。
枉我以前还自称是他们的super fans,
现在竟然连偶像有了第二个贝比都不懂。



还记得他们一开始是五人团体的,个个都英俊潇洒,玉树临风,高大威猛。。。简直就是我的白马王子,梦中情人。。。(无可否认我当初是被他们的外貌而吸引住的,继而才听他们的专辑。。)



我最爱他们的什么歌?有很多咯。。大多数都是各位耳熟能详的,有:my love,season in the sun,if i let you go........


不过,我个人偏爱这首:if your heart not in it....


超棒的一首歌!!lum 死我了。。。


其实,五个之中我不爱主唱(就是要做爸爸的那位),而爱上属于和声的那位→Nicky..噢,想起他的样子我就晕陀陀咯。。@_@

i love you,nicky.......









No comments: